Thu, 02 May|
5x90 mins on Zoom
Unpacking the Gifts of Anger
5 evening online course to get to the bottom of anger and navigate it with care using NVC
Time & Location
02 May 2024, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
5x90 mins on Zoom
About the event
"Anger is a signal that you're distracted by judgmental or punitive thinking, and that some precious need of yours is being ignored." Marshall B. Rosenberg
If you struggle with:
- understanding why you get angry and figuring out how to manage it
- the way you act out of anger
- continuously making sure you don't explode
Or if you simply would like to be able to access your anger in a more productive way, love your angry side, and create a relationship with anger that transforms it into a more connected way of living...
Join me on this 5 evening online journey to make anger our friend, to learn how to feel anger and not take it out on others and to gently check what other feelings are hiding underneath it.
You will be gently guided to:
- understand where anger comes from and how to navigate it at its roots
- learn how to transform your anger into positive force for change
- learn to recognize signals from the body before it's too late
- find ways to support yourself through frustration in a productive way
- notice the kind of thinking that fuels anger (and choose how to care for it)
- express anger using NVC
- see anger as a life force and practice learning how to use it
- take an active part
- share your own experiences and work using your own examples
- play with ideas and strategies, in a group setting
- walk away with insights, tools and ideas to try at home
- feel less alone knowing that anger is a powerful feeling we can learn from (and which most of us struggle with)
We meet weekly on Zoom, every Thursday starting on May 2nd. The sessions are held 7:00-8:30 pm.
Please get in touch with any questions.
Deposit today, pay later:
To reserve your spot, pay $100 deposit. That's all you need to do today.
After you've completed all 5 evenings, you'll be sent an reminder to pay the remaining amount.
Choose and pay the remaining amount on a sliding scale from $180 to $390 - based on the value you received from the course.
- Ticket type
This ticket reserves your spot on the online course.Price$100.00
+$2.50 service fee+$2.50 service fee