Sun, 30 Jul|
What to do with my child's anger?
An afternoon workshop designed to help you support your child through anger
Time & Location
30 Jul 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wellington, 93 Mornington Road, Brooklyn, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
About the event
If you struggle:
- supporting your child through their outbursts of anger
- staying present when your child is kicking, screaming, punching
- making space for your child's big emotions
Then join Anna for this practical, hands-on workshop. It’s designed for anyone who lives, works or plays with children of any age - parents, grandparents, teachers, caregivers.
You'll be gently guided to:
- understand where anger comes from and what might be underneath it
- find ways of supporting your child through moments when they feel angry
- find out how to help your child come back to balance
- explore proactive ways of releasing tension before things explode
- support your child's healthy emotional development
- take an active part
- share your own experiences
- play with ideas and strategies, in a group setting
- walk away with insights, tools and ideas to try at home
- feel recharged: knowing all care-givers struggle with anger
Anna Banas is a mum, parenting consultant, lecturer and researcher.
For over a decade, Anna has consulted and coached parents, teachers and care-givers in workshops, courses and private sessions. Her work as a researcher and lecturer in Early Childhood Education and child development underpins all her trainings. Her unique skill is to combine the science of child development, with Nonviolent Communication skills and coaching experience - to create practical approaches any caregiver can use. She hopes to share the tools, the insights and the support you need, to be the parent you want to be.
If you still have questions:
- Ticket type
What to do with child's anger?Price$69.00