Thu, 13 Jul|
8 x 2hr Zoom sessions
An 8 evening online course designed to shift beyond anger and blame and into connection in relationships
Time & Location
13 Jul 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
8 x 2hr Zoom sessions
About the event
"The quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life." Esther Perel
The way we speak and the way we hear what others say matters to our wellbeing, our relationships, and the joy and we experience.
If you struggle with:
- repeating the same old, painful patterns in conversations with your partner, friends, colleagues
- having honest conversations without guilt, shame or blame
- saying "no" when you mean it
- asking for what you really want
Then join Anna for this eight evening online course. It’s designed for anyone who cares about having more harmony, joy and openness in relationships.
You will be gently guided to:
- shift beyond anger and blame
- listen with empathy
- understand why you feel the way you do, and what to do about it
- say 'no' and hear 'no' from others (then discovering the 'yes' behind these statements)
- practice making effective requests
- have difficult conversations
- manage your own reactivity
- implement Nonviolent Communication (NVC) into your life.
This is a hands-on course. We spend time learning new NVC concepts or processes and lots of time practising them in pairs, threes and small groups.
- listen a little, practise a lot
- discuss your home practice
- reflect on what worked and what was challenging
- feel recharged in the company of those who also seek connection
Anna Banas is a mum, parenting consultant, lecturer and researcher.
For over a decade, Anna has consulted and coached parents, teachers and care-givers in workshops, courses and private sessions. Her work as a researcher and lecturer in Early Childhood Education and child development underpins all her trainings. Her unique skill is to combine the science of child development, with Nonviolent Communication skills and coaching experience - to create practical approaches anyone can use.
Previous attendees say:
"This course was life-changing. I can now change the way I speak to myself and others, and to pause before I lose my shit. And all learnt in such a great community. Thank you Anna for your gentle, humorous, honest leadership and guidance" Helen, Dunedin
Deposit today, pay later:
To reserve your spot, pay $100 deposit. That's all you need to do today.
After you've completed all 8 evenings, you'll be sent an reminder to pay the remaining amount.
You pay the remaining amount on a sliding scale from $140 to $460 - based on the value you received from the course.
If you still have questions:
- Ticket type
Pay your deposit now
To reserve your spot on the course, you pay $100 deposit. That's all you need to do today.Price$100.00